“Quaint Cosy Restaurant ”
Review of Corfu

Corfu
Reserve with OpenTable
Corfu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Sierra Madre
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Baldwin
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

What a great little restaurant!!! Excellent Mediterranean food. The Spanakopita was in smaller pieces, pita bread warm & again in smaller pieces!! Salad, Greek, oh so good!!! Excellent service & street parking which that evening happened to be right in front of the restaurant!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I was window shopping across from the Sierra Madre Playhouse before the play I was to enjoy began. As I walked along the well lite street I noticed how relaxing the restaurants seemed. Corfu a small Greek style restaurant drew me in because of the Music being played by a Guitar player. His choice of songs and lovely voice was soothing. I had a Pesto and chicken entree along with a nice salad. No table cloths no fussy waiters still it was work my time. Its nice to stroll along in an area you rarely frequent and find such nice wait place to eat.

2  Thank just910
Reviewed 24 October 2016

This Greek restaurant offers a fairly large and varied menu including traditional Greek and Middle Eastern foods-spanakopita, kabobs, Armenian fare and more. We ate lunch the first time, I had Greek salad and my husband had a Shawerma gyro both of which were very good. The second time we had brunch which was not only delicious but reasonably priced/ $7.95 mimosa with fresh orange juice, omelettes which were fresh and mine had a generous amount of sliced avocado. Service is attentive. They serve beer and wine, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Closed from 2-5:30, then open for dinner until the fun stops. Free parking on street and in back. Staff very friendly. After or before your meal take advantage and wander around the town -lots of shops.

1  Thank lascola
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This restaurant was recommended by someone who eats out a lot and generally knows good quality food, so I was pretty sure that it was going to be fantastic. It was pretty good. There were a couple of appetizers that we ordered that they didn't have, so we substituted. Might have been more our taste, but they weren't as good as we have had elsewhere. The little cheese pies which we got when the spanakopita weren't available had very little cheese in them, and we thought that they were pretty pricey at almost $10.00 for four pieces. We ordered a kebab combo to share and while the filet pieces were very tasty, everything else was not really to my liking. My companion loved the minced beef kebab, which I found too salty for my taste, and my companion LOVED the chicken, which was seasoned in a way that I didn't care for. Restaurant food is always a matter of taste; try Corfu for yourself and see if you like it!

Reviewed 10 July 2016

They have the best kebabs in the area, particularly the chicken and beef, which is filet mignon. Started with greek salad, which was very good, and free warm pita bread with some sort of poppy seed/oil dip, and then the entrees. We were a little annoyed to find that the entrees come with free salads, so why did we just buy an appetizer salad? OK, no big deal -- took the salads home for tomorrow. Overall a very good experience. Will return.