“Good Lunch”
Review of Corfu

Corfu
Reserve with OpenTable
Corfu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Sierra Madre
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Armenian, Greek, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Baldwin
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

A very friendly atmosphere with what appeared to be all locals at a mid-week lunch. I ordered the gyro and the stuffed grape leaves while my wife had the Greek salad. There are many choices on the menu. The service was very good.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Corfu is a small restaurant in downtown Sierra Madre. I was only there for lunch and the salad and Greek potatoes that I ordered were perfectly fine. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed by the menu which I had hoped would have had more Greek specialties. Still the meal was fine, and the modest setting adequate, it does not compare with the best Greek dining to be found in Greek Town (Baltimore) or Astoria (Queens, NY). It's a diner.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My wife and I decided to try Corfu after many years of avoiding due to bad service and attitude of old owner. New owner now for some time, thought we'd try it. Ordered the Greek beer,"...we dont carry it" ordered the calamari and the Greek Village salad. The calamari was completely hidden in the batter and very crispy (hard) the salad was tasty but warm. I aked if the moussaka was fresh and she said it was made today...I ordered it, my wife ordered the chicken kabob. The moussaka came, the top was burnt and the bottom was soggy with oil...not fresh, the chiken was moist and tasty as was the rice. Nobody came to ask why I sent the moussaka back, I guess they didnt care. I would definetly not recommend this place for any of the Greek food. Will not be returning!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a great breakfast spot with seating in the front and back of the restaurant. Food was delicious, service was friendly and prompt. I've never eaten here for anything other than breakfast so I can't comment on the rest of the menu, but the breakfast menu had a good selection and everyone in my party loved their food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

What a great little restaurant!!! Excellent Mediterranean food. The Spanakopita was in smaller pieces, pita bread warm & again in smaller pieces!! Salad, Greek, oh so good!!! Excellent service & street parking which that evening happened to be right in front of the restaurant!!

Date of visit: February 2017