Book now, pay at stay
Renaissance Hotels
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$299
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$286
US$266
Sonoma Creek Inn(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$123
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Cinnamon Bear Creekside Inn(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$179
El Dorado Hotel & Kitchen(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$255
Inn at Sonoma, A Four Sisters Inn(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$259
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$279
Fairmont.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

The Cottage Inn & Spa(Sonoma)(Great Value!)
US$290
All reviewsquichecontinental breakfastbiscottitaco standgarden courtyardpool areapool and hot tubpastrieswine countrysqueezed orange juicebeautiful landscapingsonoma marketnice poolhard boiled eggsbusy roadwould definitely stay here againgreat place to stay
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Cozy huge rooms, super comfy beds, hot tub open 24/7 ( with water, ice and red solo cups at the pool) and close to tow. The staff isn't the friendliest but I'd hate sitting at a hotel counter in my mid-20's too. And a 2 minute check-in for an awesome price and this deal is worth it! This place is so fantastic I almost didn't write a review so others wouldn't know about it. Taco stand across the street and open until late??? AWESOME!!

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank denised42
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Stayed at El Pueblo Inn with six friends. One couple from out of state and one couple with ADA needs. The hotel is clean and inviting. It is about 1 mile off of Broadway (and therefore a hike to get to the downtown square). The hotel had bottom floor accommodations for our ADA friends, but could only reserve one of the two nights we stayed there - so I would recommend very early reservations if you have ADA needs.
The breakfast was more than enough, offering different quiches, fruit, yogurt, cereal, toasts, eggs, coffee, juices, milk and pastries. If you like walks, there is a great walking/biking path about 1/2 mile away.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights to celebrate my anniversary and also attend a wedding. I booked months in advance and requested a quiet room, we were assigned room 136.

At first glance, room 136 looks like it's the best room in the whole place, it's at the end of the hall with only one shared wall with another room and no one above. It is spacious and has a great little fireplace, too. However, imagine my surprise when we were woken up every morning at 8am like clockwork to the sound of rattling housekeeping utility cart wheels alllllll morning. The patio of this room faces directly onto the management office and the door where the housekeeping staff goes in and out of all day. Rattle rattle rattle.

I actually thought this hotel overall was fantastic but our room location was just not ideal.

Check-in was a breeze, with friendly service. Candy at the counter was plentiful. We skipped breakfast because of limited continental offerings (juice, coffee, yogurt, fruit, hardboiled eggs, cereal, toast), but we don't often eat hotel breakfasts to begin with. Pool and spa were great. We didn't have issues finding parking even when the hotel was most likely fully booked. Since the staff knew it was our anniversary, they left a bottle of apple cider, 6 Dove chocolates and a card signed by the entire staff, very nice touch!

I'd venture that an upstairs room in the back of the building (away from pool and parking lot) may give you a quieter stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff
Lovely peaceful environment with atmospheric gardens
Good pool area
Room slightly dark due to vegetation from courtyard garden but who cares!
Good breakfast offering
Excellent WiFi
Room clean and comfortable.
Bedroom furniture slightly old fashioned but a minor point.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had planned on staying here while visiting Sonoma. We had booked through Booking.com and unfortunately had to cancel, but planned on rescheduling for our way back from LA.
I guess I missed that the first night would be billed to my credit card at the time of booking . My mistake.

We cancelled.
The amount was refunded but I lost out on the exchange quite significantly.
I reached out to see if there was anything they could do top help comp the loss, being that we would be back and I hadn't seen that the first night would be billed and this is the message I received back.

Two weeks after the original message was sent...

"When reserving on Booking.com with El Pueblo Inn it shows you several times that we require the first night and tax as soon as the reservation has been made. You should have seen it well before you enter your information to reserve the room as well as before you confirm and finally on your confirmation.
Regarding the money conversion gains and losses, that is the way the world currency conversion works . Sometimes you win and save money, other times you do not. We are only responsible for refunding you what was originally processed, $256.48 USD, which has been refunded.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Jessica Shatto
General Manager"

May I say that I understand how conversion rates work and it's unfortunate that I didn't see the first night charge. I'll take that as my own fault.
Be that as it may, I found the reply rude and condescending. Are they not in the hospitality business?

Is it unheard of to acknowledge my concern and regrettably inform me there's nothing they can do?

Similarly, I found the same rude tone in interactions on the phone when I called to inquire about amenities.

Needless to say, we will not be stopping at El Pueblo on our way back. There's plenty of other hotels in this price range that are situated in a much nicer setting with more pleasant hosts.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Kaala S, Owner at El Pueblo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Meesha83,

I'm very sorry to hear of the difficulties you encountered with your booking recently. Please accept my apology on behalf of all of us at El Pueblo Inn for the confusion and miscommunication.

We are often recognized for our excellent customer service and I am disappointed that your interactions did not reflect the level of service we are known for.

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you to Sonoma valley in the future.

Warmly,