“Sonoma Creek inn”
Review of Sonoma Creek Inn

Sonoma Creek Inn
Ranked #4 of 11 Sonoma B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We had a nice stay here. Rooms was nicely retro styled with a good size bathroom. We had a little courtyard as well but it was a bit grubby like it was not cleaned regularly. We were on a busy road with a light pole directly outside which made it a bit difficult to sleep.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
FSInns, Manager at Sonoma Creek Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you so much for your sharing your feedback and for your kind comments regarding your guestroom. I was so sorry to read your comments regarding housekeeping. Please know that we strive to ensure the highest standards so this review is obviously very concerning and I will certainly be discussing with the team. Once again, I am so sorry that we missed the mark during your visit but hope we have the opportunity to earn back your trust for a future stay to Sonoma.
Warmly,
Laura Prine, Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2017

What a great little motel... recommended by the times travel mag (UK)... initial reactions is omg.. but what a lovely little place. 10 mi s out of Sonoma centre. We had a lovely room on the ground floor, with a little patio Area outside for a chilled beer after a busy day of wine tasting. Fridge, coffee machine, clean, simple... what more do you need. Great staff. Was reluctant to comment as really don't want too many people to,find this marvellous place...and being on a six week road trip, value for money... so sssshh don't tell too many people!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

When I first book this room I thought it would be the equivalent of a motel 6 but in Sonoma. I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in. The lady at the front desk was super helpful. The originally booked a queen but upgraded at check-in to a king with private patio. I expected a bigger room, which is why I gave it 4 stars. The room itself has a vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan. The ac unit is very quiet and didn't wake me up once when it came on. The bed was perfect and I was able to fall asleep quickly. The decor inside the room is inspired by the area. I'm no interior decorator and can't describe it adequately but if you're going to Sonoma for the atmosphere and wine attractions, then this room is for you because it reflects both. I'd stay here again if I was on vacation but the room isn't suited for a business traveler. All in all, charming room with lots of local flavor.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RichRey
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The place looks a little run down on the outside but don't let that fool you. This very old property has been wonderfully renovated and modernized, while still maintaining a certain rustic charm. As is to be expected, the rooms are not large, and yet they still feel spacious. While everywhere in Sonoma is expensive, the price here is good value compared to other properties in the area. The internet is fast and reliable. My only complaint would be the mattress, which was slightly uncomfortable. Bonus is the Creekside Cafe, a great place for breakfast, that is located in the corner of the property.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Sonoma Creek Inn was just what we wanted - a simple, cute place to stay for one night. It's not fancy, but very cozy and it fit our style perfectly. The rooms are cute and clean. I appreciated that they allow guests to stay just for one night on weekends, whereas a lot of other hotels/b&b's have a 2-night minimum. I would stay here again if we come back to Sonoma.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple