“Simply super”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 7 January 2015

This place offers simple, well prepared delicious food served with friendliness and charm. The breakfast dishes are classic and copious. The smokery is absolutely amazing and we were given a guided tour and narration of where it was built, the preparations of the meats, cooking times and processes that was fascinating.I commend Schellville Grill at any time of day for anybody who wants a satisfying enjoyable meal and a rediculously low price.

1  Thank Woollybear

Reviewed 24 December 2014

This is another place I saw on Triple D. My wife had the smoked tri tip. I thought it was fantastic. I had the beef rib that was crazy delicious. They only do the beef rib on Saturday & Sunday in limited numbers.

The place is great & staff very friendly.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 12 November 2014

BEST breakfast we ever had--chicken fried steak--smokey, spicy meat, wonderful breading and the best spicy, smoky, delicious gravy! went back for lunch recently and all of us had wonderful meals--meats smoked for over 10 hours...plus an engaging, friendly host/chef Nathan, with personality-plus made our day and weekend trip!!!!

1  Thank Alaire O
Reviewed 10 November 2014

I live in Napa and saw the Schellville Grill features on "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives" on the Food Network. This was the day I finally tried it for lunch. The first thing I saw was the big grill parked outside which was very impressive. But, I was not that impress with my pull pork sandwich with cole slaw. The french break was sliced too thin which made it fall apart. The cole slow was way to small a portion. My friend had the fish which seemed very good but the garlic french fries seem to be using frozen potatoes. All in all it was nice but there are better places to go for lunch in the wine country for barbecue.

Reviewed 20 October 2014 via mobile

Their website states they're open 8am-2pm Mondays. We drove over there specifically based on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives at noon on a Monday. They weren't even open. And the place looked run down. What's waste of a portion of our day.

1  Thank Kathi0065