“Great Spot”

Mike & Anne's Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Visited a week ago and had a great time. We enjoyed the outdoor deck! The food was really good and the service was excellent as well. Nice casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I always enjoy going here, usually for happy hour. This time, I went for brunch and was actually a little disappointed in my entree. I always have very high expectations, but my Asian chicken salad wasn't anything special...which is a bit unusual. However, the lemon ricotta pancake with caramelized blueberry compote was just as delicious as I remembered.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I've been to Mike & Anne's before and liked it. It's not the same now. Service was really, slow and inattentive. We were there for breakfast on a Saturday morning. My boyfriend ordered hot chocolate with whipped cream. It was delivered without whipped cream. We called the server over and he took the cup back to the kitchen. He returned and informed us they didn't have whipped cream. Huh? My breakfast arrived and my "toast" was just a piece of white bread that had not been toasted. I called the server over and asked that it be toasted. He left without taking the piece of bread. A few minutes later someone else comes by with a toasted piece of a nut bread and just drops it on the table without saying anything. While the food tasted good, the folks who work there don't seem to understand the concept of service. Disappointed. Won't be returning.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food & service. We only go in Spring & Summer. Their outside patio is very nice. In winter inside it is very noisy. Jim Rosenthal

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We took our young nephews to Saturday breakfast here and they loved it. There is something about pancakes, waffles, syrup and hot chocolate that kids adore...I wonder what it is? I think it is nice enough here, although, to be honest, quite expensive for next to nothing. The staff are friendly and all-in-all the experience is a relatively meaningless wallet stretcher. But, good on you, Daniel and James. Bring it on!!