“Wonderful food!”

Mike & Anne's Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

While walking around a car show, we passed by this restaurant. They have a very large patio area that was so packed with people, we decided to give it a try. We expected to wait a while for a table, but we were seated right away. Our server came right over to take our orders and the food arrived pretty quickly. The beet salad with arugula, blue cheese and candied pecans was generous and absolutely delicious. Anne's favorite breakfast with pancakes, eggs and bacon was also very good. I would have given this place an excellent rating instead of very good, but we had to ask for water three times before it finally appeared and before we were finished, our server came up with the check and said, "Are you ready for your check?" That seemed rather rude.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We went for an early morning breakfast to beat the Sunday brunch crowd. We enjoyed the light, lemony ricotta pancakes that were almost cake-like. We'll go again to try other items. Outdoor seating and pleasant service added to our enjoyment.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Plenty of seating and breakfast options at Mike & Anne's. The service was fast and the food was great. The breakfast quesadilla was excellent!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Visited a week ago and had a great time. We enjoyed the outdoor deck! The food was really good and the service was excellent as well. Nice casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I always enjoy going here, usually for happy hour. This time, I went for brunch and was actually a little disappointed in my entree. I always have very high expectations, but my Asian chicken salad wasn't anything special...which is a bit unusual. However, the lemon ricotta pancake with caramelized blueberry compote was just as delicious as I remembered.