Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$130
US$169
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$210
US$199
Hampton.com
US$204
US$164
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$130
US$154
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$180
All Seasons Lodge(South San Francisco)
US$150
All reviewsmodern designusb portsbay viewbath amenitiesoystersthe east bayoyster pointfront deskwould definitely stay here againthe entire hotelhotel restaurantstayed nightsa great staybreakfast buffetbooked this hotelbusiness tripbed was comfortable
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Nice clean modern hotel close to airport and easy to access downtown. Great breakfast for AM and nice bar for relaxing after work. Very quite location for resting and right next to an awesome trail for running or walking

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reggie K, General Manager at AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Cgregory613,

Thank you for your recent stay at AC Marriott San Francisco Waterfront hotel and for taking a time out to let us know how we are doing.

It is vitally important that we hear from our guests, and it is a pleasure to hear about your positive stay and your suggestions. Knowing what pleases our guest about our property continually keeps us prepared and knowledgeable in how to satisfy our guests. We truly appreciate your feedback, and I am excited to pass them along to our entire hotel staff. If you have any future accommodation needs, please do not hesitate to dial me direct. Or, if you prefer, you can make the reservations by simply calling us directly at any time.

Thank you again for choosing AC Marriott San Francisco Waterfront and we hope to welcome you again in the very near future. We encourage you to share your wonderful thoughts on other social media platforms as well.

Reggie Kumar
650 238 2951
Reggie.Kumar@Marriott.com

Reviewed 22 April 2018

AC hotel The hotel is located near the bay which makes a nice place to walk. The entire hotel has a style and decor which is very modern, which we liked. There is a large area with a bar and numerous table and chairs (you can order food from a limited menu). There is a adjacent area where they serve a breakfast buffet ($20 per person). There is a large patio area in the center courtyard. They have a nice fitness center and indoor pool (no spa). The rooms are nicely designed and appointed. Ours included a king bed with sleeper couch. The bed was extremely comfortable. The bathroom has a large vanity and a great shower. The room had recessed lighting under the desk, good bedside reading lights and several USB ports. The room had an overall nice feel. All the staff were friendly and accommodating. This hotel is designed as a modern, hip place. The common areas have loud music playing which makes them a little noisy. Some people like this atmosphere, but if you are looking for a quieter and traditional hotel, try the Courtyard next door.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jess22,

Reggie Kumar
650 238 2951
Reggie.Kumar@Marriott.com

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Brand new and modern hotel 5 min from airport. Easy check in experience. The room was very modern and smart, with wood floors and lots of space. Shower felt a bit tight but otherwise the bathroom was very big. Could use better soundproofing, although the street noise did not bother me at all. Great WiFi and AC.

Stayed: April 2018
Greg S, General Manager at AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

pickybiz,

I'm so glad you hear you enjoyed our new AC Marriott in South San Francisco.

As you mentioned, we are only 5 minutes from SFO and only 9 miles from downtown San Francisco.

We look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in San Francisco.

Greg Schmidt

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I hope other Marriotts take notice of how to build new hotels! I have been business traveling for many years and never had such a wonderful room. USB ports and outlets all over the room. LED under-cabinet lights for the floors with switches by the bed. Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, etc. I thought I was dreaming when I checked in! Hydration stations on every floor with glass carafes to fill and bring to your room. Nice restaurant and bar. This property does not have a concierge floor or free food, so if that matters to you Marriott folks, you won't get it here. Some people complained about the noise and the temps in previous posts. I stayed in room 231 and it was cool and quiet. The bathroom is amazing!! Rainshower faucet, LED lighted mirror, and water saving toilet. The bed was so comfortable. The airport is a 15 min drive. Downtown SF is 40 min in traffic. I was upgraded to a water view room and enjoyed the sunrise on the water and watched the ducks all morning. I stayed 2 days and didn't want to leave!! Thanks for a great stay, Marriott!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Greg S, General Manager at AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

ArmyNurse2,

I'm so glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed our hotel.

When I first accepted the General Manager position here it was because of everything you described in your review. I've never seen a hotel such as ours and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Thank you.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I came in here today (April 9) frazzled from having my flights cancelled and not knowing what to do. Caesar at the front desk provided me with amazing hospitality- I said I needed to find a chiropractor or something for my sore neck and he researched about 10 for me in the area and printed it out for my reference. He also offered to schedule the hotel shuttle back to the airport for me later in the evening for my departing flight. He exudes Hospitality with his genuine, friendly and caring attitude. As someone who works in the industry myself, it is increasingly hard to come by. He deserves a Gold Star! The hotel is beautiful by the way as well ❤️

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Greg S, General Manager at AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

cb_oceanduck,

Thank you for your very kind words regarding Caesar. He, along with our outstanding staff here at the AC Marriott San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront do an amazing job with servicing our guests everyday.

I will be sure to share your feedback directly with Caesar.

Thanks again.