US$142
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$189
US$179
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$191
US$169
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
US$148
US$139
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$144
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$180
US$173
US$145
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$150
US$136
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$138
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

All reviewshoulihan's restaurantsan franciscostayed at the holiday innking roomshort stayairport shuttlenear airportone night staybed was comfortabledefinitely stay here againearly flightfree shuttleihopairlinebaycostco
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I do not recommend this hotel. The elevators were not working correctly and one was not even operable. That meant it took forever to get up or down from your room. The door closed halfway and got stuck. Luckily it also didnt go up or down. After a minute, 3 people got off and left 3 in the elevator and it finally worked. The hotel reeked of cigarette smoke and marijuana. I mean bad!! The bedding and towels were very clean. That was the best part. The toilet was clean. Bathroom floor was dirty around edges with small hairs and looks like it was mopped and never swept so the gunk stuck to the sides. The fire alarm went off at like 930 or so. No answered the front desk to say if false alarm or not. Heard from another guest that someone was smoking in bathroom or something. The duvet on one bed had a handprint in some kind of sticky looking substance. ( no I did not touch it! Yuck) it was dried but couldn't tell if stain or what?? But it was shiny/sticky looking. I checked other bed with my phone flashlight and it was totally clean and fresh. Other than clean toilet, towels and one bed's bedding there were not many good points to this hotel. I advise staying elsewhere. I'm not interested in any perfunctory reply from hotel so didn't bother to speak to anyone. They know their issues. I didn't pay for room either or else I probably would have.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HolidayInnIntlArpt, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hello NellyMarie83,

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectation. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We booked the hotel through a third party, where we did not know the exact Hotel - the discounted rate was unbelievably incredible....We thought the Hotel would be the Holiday Inn Express located about 1/4 mile south of this property. The Holiday Inn Express has very good ratings and that's why we proceeded with the third party booking site. When we were notified that the property was this Holiday Inn, we were a bit concerned based on the very poor Tripadvisor reviews

We actually have no clue why the other reviews are so negative about this property. The parking is plentiful, entrance into the hotel is very easy (some reviews said it was confusing, which made no sense to us as the signage is very clear), the lobby is very nice, the rooms are very nice (they look like a Double Tree's rooms), cleaning staff are extremely nice and helpful, Houlihan's has a decent menu and good service, and the only possible negative could be that the elevators take a bit longer than one might expect, but this isn't even an issue.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The location is excellent - located right off the 101 fwy's exit, so getting off and onto the 101 was extremely convenient. The fitness room has 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, 2 recumbent exercise bikes, exercise bench, and dumbbells (10-50lbs), which is more than enough to get a decent workout while on vacation.

The guest room looks like it was remodeled within the past few years. It has a small refrigerator, which is always a nice feature. The bed and bedding were very nice. The restroom and shower were also very nice.....no complaints about the room. One review complained about the thermostat because it does not have an "auto" setting - it only has an "on or off" switch. This was not an issue for us.

We will definitely stay at this property again

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnIntlArpt, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Hello MiAmorEterno,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
We are so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy a wonderful experience at our hotel. Your comments regarding our rooms, facilities and staff are greatly appreciated. We are also pleased that you felt that you received a great value for our accommodations and amenities. Thank you again for sharing all your feedback.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Due to frequently flying in/out of SFO over the years, I have stayed at several local airport hotels. This one is average compared to others in the price range.
I got upgraded to a king room... very nice. Room was clean and had everything you would need for a 1 or 2 night stay. On site restaurant is nice (and reviewed separately).
There was a problem with the key-card for the room following check in. The first card got me up in the elevator, but did not work in the door. Next try would not even allow use of elevator -- given two cards that time, neither worked. On the third try a staff member came along. Of course the card worked for her. Not sure what the problem was.... Could it have been me? Probably not as I have lots of experience with key-cards in hotels... should be foolproof.... should be "me"-proof. Not a deal-breaker, but annoying.

Room Tip: I love aviation, and a south-side room allowed me to watch action at the airport, and soundproofing kept noise down.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HolidayInnIntlArpt, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hello fred_cameron,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate all your kind words regarding our helpful staff and clean rooms.
Your comment regarding the key card has been shared with our engineering team.
We are pleased to hear that you will stay with us again.
We look forward to your return very soon.
Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived late at night and found a long queue of people after their flight had been cancelled. The checkin staff were very accommodating to those people and maintained a good attitude, especially given their customers frustration with their airline, which of course was nothing to do with the hotel.

When it was my turn they apologized for the delay and checked me in quickly. So quickly in fact that I left my credit card at the desk! They called me immediately and delivered it to my room which was great.

If ever I need a room overnight at SFO I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
HolidayInnIntlArpt, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello spiv005,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
We truly appreciate all your wonderful observations regarding our staff handling a high pressure situation with tired and frustrated guests who's flight had been cancelled.
We take great pride in providing professional and friendly service no matter what situation presents itself.
Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Called and changed the reservation date with the manager a week before my trip. When I showed up I had no room and had been charged a no show fee for the previous day. The night manager on duty refused to help me in any way. He said the date had never been changed by the other manager, he did not care what I had been told because he overrides him and would not refund the fee or give me a room without paying full price for another night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank da650
HolidayInnIntlArpt, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn San Francisco - Intl Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hello da650,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We appreciate all your feedback regarding your third party TravelWeb non- changeable non refundable reservation.
We apologize that according to contract we were unable to change your reservation as requested.
TravelWeb was notified and confirmed that you were contacted informing you that the reservation could not be changed.
Thank you again for sharing your comments.