Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North(South San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$160
Hampton.com
US$169
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$180
Airport Inn(South San Francisco)
US$130
US$199
All reviewscharging stationmanager georgeclose to the airportfree shuttlefront desknice bedbasic hotelshort stayneeded a place to stayrecommend this hotelquiet roomsan franciscowould stay againhotel is locatedwithin walking distanceper nightyogurt
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I arrived late 5/19, they gave me a room on first floor at end of hallway. Didn't think much because I was tired from delayed flight. In the am when I checked out, I walked though rooms that's have numerous mattresses. It was odd to me but I was rushing out to the city. The next day, these red spot began to appear and itches like hell. They're flea bites. I contacted Expedia and the hotel but they told me they didn't have a manager on site to deal with my compliant. Irresponsible ppl and should not be operation business under the knowledge they have issues as such.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Lucy L
GMHotelFocusSFO, General Manager at Hotel Focus SFO, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Ms. Lucy,

On behalf of Hotel Focus please accept my apology for your unpleasant visit to our hotel. I understand the main concern was the flea bites. We take all the comments from our guest very seriously and I assure you, this kind of incident would be resolve also. As well as to coach our team member regarding this kind of matter. We would like to be in touch with you about this concern.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. We value our guest feedback and to make sure things like this will not happen.

We hope you will see the improvement and enjoy your time with us in your next visit. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments concerning your stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We had a good rate (despite the fact that parking is charged an extra 12USD + tax), so it suited us fine, but the place isnot worth what it asks for at full price. The toilet was running in our room and the coffee machine not working. We asked for bith things to be fixed, but nothing happened for 3 days (and no explanatory note or other message was received). It is very noisy, the breakfast room is way too small for all the people. However, the place looks new and recently renovated. It is clean and spacious. Staff is pleasantly multicultural and smiling, even though a bit too quick and impersonal in dealing with you. I would recommend the place for one night before a flight, but suggest avoiding it for longer stays.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ManagerDM, Manager at Hotel Focus SFO, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Elena C,

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve for future guests. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. At Hotel Focus SFO we strive for the best customer service possible and it seems we fell a bit short during your stay. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Clean room and common area. Comfortable bad. Quiet room, and comfortable bed. A bit lower than 3* hotels, and some touch up or renovation would improve the appearance, but if you are not fussy, you have a decent hotel for a better than average price in San Francisco. I order some food from a restaurant in the area (plenty of choices) at a good price and was very tasty. Breakfast offer by hotel is quite poor and is only carbohydrates.Plenty of parking, but hotel charge $12+tax/day for parking. Anyhow, I consider overall a good choice, I would come again if I'm not on high budget and would recommend to other.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear uhim64,

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your your stay, our rooms and our newly remodeled common area. Thank you for your comments, we will be sure they are given to the appropriate managers. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The manager George was fantastic: super helpful , kind as well as generous . I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay close to SFO at a great hotel ! Close to the airport this lends to a superb choice of hotel for any business traveler and families alike on vacation.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
ManagerDM, Manager at Hotel Focus SFO, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Laura C,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are thrilled you had a fantastic experience at our hotel. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2017

This very nice hotel in South San Francisco is right next to the airport (rental car return) and shopping areas. We spent one night in those good and quiet rooms with a very nice bed and well adjusted air conditioning. Some very friendly receptionist welcomed our small group and requested unnecessary 12 $ for parking over night. In our motel in Marina District it was for free even after checkout. *thumbs down

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Thorsten A,

We are delighted to hear you had a nice stay with us. We understand parking in San Francisco can be quite expensive, which is why we do charge a small fee. We apologize our parking fee was a surprise to you. Please be sure to check our specials on our website as we do have a Parking Package available now. Thank you for your comments, we greatly appreciate them. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm regards,