“Next Stop SFO”

Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

When we fly out of San Francisco International Airport I turn in my rental car the night before. Quality Inns & Suites, South San Francisco is less than two miles from the rental car return, an easy walk to the hotel. We had a great night's rest in a comfortable room. A free breakfast (eggs, sausage, waffles, cold cereal,etc.) were part of the package. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. This will be our new default hotel when we fly out of SFO.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephen C
hospitalitywithsmile, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Got a good rate on this hotel using choicehotels.com as it's located just blocks from the airport. Check-in was fast and friendly and they let me check in, in the morning, typical breakfast fresh and hot , very clean room , comfortable bed good shower.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
hospitalitywithsmile, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Thank you for taking time to complete our online survey.We very much appreciate and value your feedback, Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Our queen suite was clean and roomy with microwave, fridge and safe. Good breakfast choices: apple and orange juice, batter to make your own waffles,scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, Danish, muffins, bagels, English muffins and made to order omelets and also cereals. Was able to print boarding passes for our return flight. Stayed 4 nights before our Hawaii cruise and 3 nights after. Before the cruise we were downstairs and there was some noise in the morning but no big deal. After the cruise we were upstairs on the 3rd floor and it was quieter. Janmesh was always friendly, gave helpful info, professional and made us feel very comfortable. The hotel staff were friendly also. Didn't use the free transfers since our friends picked us up and also dropped us off at the airport. Would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet location when checking in.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
hospitalitywithsmile, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I stayed here after a flight delay led me to missing my connecting flight and United placed me in this hotel. When I arrived there was a long queue as a number of passengers from my flight had arrived already but it cleared pretty quickly. The gentlemen at the front desk (can't remember his name but he was working after midnight) was extremely friendly and gave me some options for food as well as letting me know what I might be able to do in San Fran the next day as my flight wasn't until the following evening.

I didn't have a great night's sleep but that was to do with being stressed from missing my flight connection. One issue was the window for the room didn't appear to have curtains so I awoke with the light of the new day coming in.

The next morning, I was able to have the complimentary buffet breakfast downstairs and when checking out, I left my bags as well as being given easy instructions on how to catch the bus into San Francisco. I was able to let them know what time I was returning so they could organise the free shuttle to take me back to the airport.

Despite the circumstances of my stay, I was satisfied with my lodging and especially the staff who work there.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for completing our on line survey.We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

We arrived at the airport and called for the courtesy hotel shuttle ... A gentleman in a black Mercedes picked us up...He was very friendly and informed us that he has a contract with the hotel...Even though , it was rush hour , he arrived within 12 minutes of our call.....It was a short 10 minutes to the hotel....We thanked him for his prompt service and tipped accordingly...Great personal Touch!!!
The front desk receptionist (Janmesh) made us feel very comfortable and provided with very helpful information on good restaurants in the City...He placed us in Room 210...That room had very quick internet access and had been recently remodeled.
This is our SECOND STAY at this Quality Inn within 4mos....No complaints and will return back in December...Hope to see Janmesh again...Oh, he even printed out or airline tickets when we asked without any complaints!!!

Room Tip: always stay on the upper floors away from the elevators
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near South San Francisco
0.2 km away
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airport Hotel
Best Western Plus Grosvenor Airp...
#3 of 28 in South San Francisco
1.4 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francisco  Airport North
Comfort Inn & Suites San Francis...
#16 of 28 in South San Francisco
1.9 km away
Ramada Limited San Francisco Airport North
Ramada Limited San Francisco Air...
#5 of 28 in South San Francisco
3.9 km away
Best Western Plus El Rancho Inn
0.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express San Francisco Airport-North
Holiday Inn Express San Francisc...
#12 of 28 in South San Francisco
1.5 km away
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airport
Hampton Inn San Francisco-Airpor...
#2 of 28 in South San Francisco

Been to Quality Inn & Suites -- South San Francisco? Share your experiences!