“Ele[hant Bar is no more”
Review of Elephant Bar and Restaurant - CLOSED

Elephant Bar and Restaurant
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Was surprised to see that the Elephant Bar had folded. Have had great meals there in the past. Perhaps it was too pricy for Stockton's tastes--a bankrupt city does not help businesses.

Reviewed 30 September 2014

I enjoyed elephant bar, but closed this passed summer (2014) so it is no longer available as a stockton option. If I could rate it I would have given it a 4 for variety.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Our family group enjoyed our visit to Elephant Bar. We were there at happy hour and used the opportunity to make the food offerings into our dinner. We ordered most of the small dishes available for happy hour and shared them. The quality of food and service were good and the price was right.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

With my manager we decided to give the Elephant Bar a visit because he had never been to one, since he is from another state. We ate at the bar and the service was perfect. The bartender took our drink order and gave us just enough time before returning for our food order. I had the Pot Roast and my manager had an Asian plate. Both were excellent. We both left very impressed with this restaurant. I will return for another visit when in town again.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had an early dinner at the Elephant Bar yesterday. The Miso Yaki salmon was very good, and the jambalya was excellent. Watch The Record for coupons, as ours gave us the lesser priced of the two meals for free. The total came to $26.95 - a very good value for two meals, an iced tea and a cocktail. Add to this the fact you receive a free appetizer on your next visit, if you take the survey on your receipt, and you have really received your money's worth and then some. The atmosphere is lovely, and the service was excellent. Coupon or not, the Elephant Bar is a very good dining choice.