Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
SAVE US$37
PricelineUS$100
Hotels.comUS$100
travelup.comUS$120
All reviews biscuits and gravy hot breakfast bed was comfortable appearance refrigerator freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

1. This hotel has a stand-alone lobby with four or five buildings built around it, all centering the pool. We arrived at 10:30 p.m. and only 1 of the 5 perimeter entrances that we had to walk through to find our building was locked and secured. The rest of the gates/doors were either propped open or just not locked.
2. Our building stunk of cigarette smoke, fresh and stale. When we complained, we were told the entire premise was smoke-free, but we saw multiple people smoking outside their rooms AND there was an official sign on building door designating it as as smoking building. How is that even allowed any more?
3. Our room did not have a single linen in it. No towels of any sort or even extra blankets.
4. My daughter's sheets were stained.
4. The front desk did not pick up the phone. We tried several times over 5 minutes before someone answered. When told about the lack of towels, she responded, "Sorry. We have a towel shortage. I have none to give you." When pressed, said she would go to the laundry room to see if she could find any clean ones.
5. We waited for at least 15 minutes with nothing. No one answered the phone when I called the front desk, so I had to walk back to the lobby. I was told the blankets and towels had been delivered, but... they delivered them to the wrong room.
6. Another trip back to the lobby (now it's after 11 p.m.). This time with a picture on my phone of the "smoking building." and to get towels and blankets. They literally did not have any towels to give us so we had to pack up our stuff and move to another room in another building that "should be clearer because the head house keeper stays there."

Needless to say, NEVER going back. May not ever stay at a Best Western Plus again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shelly Stapleton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry. I can imagine what a frustrating experience that must have been. You are right, those do not exist anymore, and do process heavy fees for individuals found smoking in our 100% non smoking property. I am terribly sorry that my team sent you to a room that had not been properly prepared for you and I can assure that we do not have a head housekeeper or housekeeper of any kind that stays on property. I will certainly share this entire experience with my team across the property so that we can do a better job. I really hope that we someday get the opportunity to try again and make this right.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Stayed at this hotel for 5 days with my partner and it was really comfortable! We are long distance and typically stay at a motel 6 but we decided to check out Best Western and found out it was actually cheaper than renting a suite at Motel 6. The interior is much more pleasant looking in my opinion and I really enjoyed the restroom. Only reason it’s not 5 stars is because the microwave heated really unevenly so it was a bit disappointing. We will definitely be staying here again in the future!

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shelly Stapleton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here with us. We cannot wait to welcome you back again next time.

Reviewed 8 February 2021

Worst hotel I ever stayed in.
Very dirty, loud party’s all night.
Did not feel safe.
Whole place smelled like dirty pub.(weed,alcohol)
Staff didn’t do anything to stop people from smoking and being loud all night.
No one had masks.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shelly Stapleton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry that there was partying all night. We try very hard to ensure that does not happen along with the smoking- as we are a non smoking property. I am so sorry that was not your experience.

Reviewed 2 February 2021

Best hotel in town and surrounding areas, this one is my favorite! Rooms are quiet and cozy, I always sleep so peacefully, they have the most comfortable beds. I’ve stayed here for months at a time, so i can assure you that The price per night, the staff, cleanliness, hospitality and even their security is grade A. Tayler is always willing to go above and beyond to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible, and the staff is equally as amazing. I’ve never had even the slightest issue here.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Shelly Stapleton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Thank you so much for sharing with us about your stay. I really appreciate all of the wonderful feedback. We are very lucky to have Tayler at the desk. She truly cares and that shows. We hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

The hotel stay was fine overall but being my first time they could have explained to me how to get to my building. To get to building B you can cut thru the lobby. I had to get the security guard to help me out after I went out the front to the right like they said and ran into a dead end. Security guard was super helpful

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing and complimenting our security team. I am so sorry that we did not give you better instruction or offer you a map to your room. Our property is large and I can certainly understand that frustration. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team.