“YUMMMMY”
Review of Donut Star

Donut Star
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Sun City
Reviewed 18 January 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE these donuts that we are not supposed to have! So good. I told them their donuts far outweigh KK donuts and they do: both in size and yumminess.

The people are very very nice. Almost always you get a free extra donut. I am about to go there now for my current favorite: Vanilla French Crullers. SO GOOD. I have to have three. That's bad.

Really nice people own this.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Today they had a $1 sale on several muffins, delicious value. Excellent coffee. Best cake donuts, fluffy not crunchy.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Excellent fresh coffee at the best price along this run between Menifee and Elsinore. Friendly service, too