“My Favorite”

Seto Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #86 of 381 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Everytime I'm home I make sure to come here at least twice :)
This is a low-key, friendly place with great Japanese food.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Nice neighborhood sushi restaurant. Good quality and selection of food. Nice and quiet most of the time, cozy, nice staff. Most importantly, sushi is fresh and of high quality.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This review is for take-out food.
We ordered 5 rolls of sushi and 1 vegetarian platter.
I would not order the miso soup again- a bit too salty for my taste. However, the sushi quality and flavor was very high, and I would definitely go again. Also highly recommend the rolls wrapped in soybean wrap.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

The first thing we noticed upon being seated was the number of tables with dirty dishes on them that hadn't yet been cleaned. There seemed to only be two people on wait staff that evening, which didn't seem nearly enough.

Our waitress seemed overwhelmed and wasn't particularly welcoming. We ordered a combination plate that included ice cream for dessert, and when that took a while to come out and we asked about it, our waitress told us that it wasn't part of the combination meal but was on the house. The ice cream took so long to come out we almost left before it arrived.

The tuna that came with our combination meal seemed to be of lower quality, and the other parts of combination dinner weren't memorable. I would not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

How many Bengali Sushi chef do you know? This is a first for me too. Chef is Bengali, Japanese citizen trained by Sushi chefs in Tokyo. His creations are out of this world. Do not expect regular sushi here. He will make you sushi which you have not tasted before and a work of art. Other food is great too. Hosts/Owners will take care of you. Go with open mind and empty stomach. You will be delighted