“Excellent Homemade Delicious Punjabi Food.”
Review of Chaats and Currys

Chaats and Currys
Ranked #86 of 401 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 27 March 2015

Excellent Homemade Delicious Punjabi Food. I like Coconut Chicken, Chicken Saag and Kodai Chicken with Rice/Naan are my favorite at Chaats & Currys.

- Food Quality is Excellent
- Food Quantity is more than sufficient
- Service is too good
- Environment is good
- Owner's pleasant behavior makes the environment awesome.

All over I like this place. Please don't miss this place if you visit Santa Clara county.

1  Thank Rahul A

Reviewed 16 February 2015

Has a good selection of punjabi street snacks and main dishes. Cafeteria/Dhaba style. The proprietor is very friendly, the food is good, the service is prompt.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

The food is nice and humble. Very tasty. The also have the deal of the day and it is sheer value for money. Prefer the tea over the soda, you will not regret!!!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I had never eaten "Chaat" cuisine before. Seeing many Chaat restaurants in the South Bay, I decided to take a chance and try this new to me cuisine.

We went to "Chaats and Currys" in Sunnyvale. I confessed my ignorance of the cuisine and asked the order taker for her suggestions. She suggested the special of the day and two other dishes. The combination of the three dishes was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend the cuisine and the restaurant.

Don't be deterred by the look of the restaurant as it is geared to take-out more than sit down diners. There were people at several of the tables and all seemed to be enjoying their meals as much as I enjoyed mine.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

This place is one of the best places i have eaten recently. The food is great. I had the Tandoori chicken, Chicken tikka masala and naan. Also had the yummy mango lassi, its a must try. All the food was good for the price. I would eat here again for sure.