“Great restaurant with great tasting nutritious food.”
Review of Dishdash

Dishdash
Ranked #1 of 382 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Nice casual setting, with a walk up style ordering. All food prep has done in front of you. Great lamb, beef and chicken shawarma. The lamb and the chicken meat are halal. The Falafel, Tabouli, the humus and the baba ghanouj are excellent.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We went there on suggestion of my brother Amit. It is a good place with good food and good staff. Would definitely visit them again.

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

We haven't had a meal here that we didn't like. The Mashwi is a go-to favorite. Get reservations or get there at 5:30 :-)

Reviewed 9 May 2017

It's a busy place, so allow for wait time if you do not have a reservation. The service, food (middle eastern) and selection were fabulous. Sultan Ibraham was wonderful, you may want to share. This was our first time and plan on returning soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Busy place, slightly too dark for my taste. Too hot inside and rather bad air circulation. The overall impression of the interior is that is a mediocre place, nothing that I wold notice or remember (that is why I write these reviews). I had salmon Tabsi with rice and they managed to destroy the fantastic taste of the salmon by having some sort of minced beef sauce. I did no like the taste and I did not like the aesthetics of the food - I like "clean" dishes so I guess this place is not the right choice for me. I would say that for this food they are slightly overpriced, but hey - in Silicon Valley you can charge whatever you like, always people who would buy it...

1  Thank Lamboswede