“Just driving though”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: PH: 530-2577220
Description: PH: 530-2577220
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived in Susanville later in the evening. The food was great, loved the Asada tacos but what made the visit amazing was our waitress. She was spot all with all recommendations. Will be back on our next trip.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

This restaurant has two sides to it. It has a steakhouse attached, I heard it is good. Lunch or dinner at this location has great service and whatever you are in the mood for to eat you get your money worth.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This is a Mexican Restaurant at the opposite end, on the same building as a Steak House. The Steak House has a full bar, but they are run by the same management, so you can be in one side and order food from the other side. I went to the Mexican restaurant and ordering from the bar in the steakhouse. Food was decent staff as nice.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We dined at El Tepeyac recently, and the food and service were excellent. Our waitress was very good, and the food came to us in good time and temperature. the food was very good and looked appealing as well. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Without a doubt the worst Chili Verde I have ever been served. There was little...if any Verde whatsoever and the plate was swimming in so much water that it resembled downtown Houston after Hurricane Harvey! I filled and ate ONE tortilla and wanted NO MAS! The waitress however was GREAT! Personable and professional. She asked how things were and offered a sincere apology when I pointed out all the water on my plate and expressed disappointment at the quality of the product. No way I was going to pay $15 for this plate of crap so imagine my surprise to see it on the check. When I complained to the cashier she disappeared. We waited for several minutes until the owner eventually showed up. She asked a couple of questions and it became clear that she was planning to place blame on the server! That's when I got angry. What kind of owner allows an inferior product to come out of the kitchen and then blame it on the server when the customer complains? Never in my life have I heard of such a thing and never in my life will I ever return to this restaurant. I suggest you avoid it as well.