“Bruch at Island Pacific”
Review of Islands Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Islands Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 455 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Grill
Description: Sunday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 09:30 PM Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Reviewed 8 September 2017

This is a Filipino grocery store too. They have cafeteria style food and ready before 10AM. I was impressed with the variety. Can't do it all. Had fried rice, pansit, fried fish, sinigang soup, salted duck egg salad, bulaklak. As the day wore on, I had the serious runs and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in the bathroom.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

ISLANDS is still a great place for a business lunch. 15 years we've been going here for lunch and dinner yet this is my first review. Sorry ISLANDS.
I especially love your Big Kahuna burger.
Great mixed drinks and cool surfing on the TEEVEE's. There's just So many restaurants in town. I liked it better when there was only a handful and you were recognized and greeted by name.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We've been going to Islands for dinner and happy hours for years now and always with mixed results. Yesterday we went for happy hour and to catch a couple of games we wanted to see. We arrived about 5:15 and there was plenty of open seats and tables in the bar which wasn't surprising because it was still early and the tables in the bar area pretty much filled up shortly thereafter, again not surprised. They had a few margaritas on special for a decent price but only offer a few of their beers out of a kinda weak offering though. I don't understand why they wouldn't offer them all but whatever. The happy hour food offerings are pretty good and a fair value. We got a big basket of fries and in my opinion Islands still has the best fries around. We also got an order of their Hawaiian sliders that were ok and an order of the hot wings. The hot wings are very small and didn't include even a single drumette so that was kind of dissapointing and was very lightly sauced even though I ordered them extra saucy because they have never put enough sauce on them for me and they aren't very hot at all for "hot" wings. As far as service goes our server was ok, nothing special, and could have had a bit more personality but I guess in her defense she was the server and bartender so she also had to make all hers and the other servers drinks in the restaurant and was pretty busy overall. My big problem was that I am an ice tea drinker and my small mug that was packed with ice was continually empty and needing a refill because there was bery little tea per cup. Especially toward the end of our visit it was like she refused to give me any more and I sat empty for at least 20 minutes. My suggestion is to give people bigger soft drink cups so they don't have to refill as ofen, a little less ice in the cup so you get more drink or give me a couple of cups or maybe a pitcher and walk around with a pitcher and refill. Overall I think Islands is only ok. We'll return for sure but it won't be very often as its been for years for us.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

I had the tuna sandwich on a wheat bun for lunch. It was very delicious and was served with a generous amount of fries. The service was friendly and excellent.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Don't believe me try it! I have had many it's something we order often & all over the place to include many different states. My hubby and I have not found one mud pie that can top Islands mud pie. Some come close and are good but thus far none have trumped it!
#killermudpie

Been to Islands Restaurant? Share your experiences!