“Cave tour was pretty cool. Nice winery to visit while making your rounds”
Review of The Cave

The Cave
Ranked #180 of 455 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Visited here and did some wine tasting with cheese and snack pairing. The cave definitely sets them apart from other wineries. It was a pretty cool location. Wines were not my favorite in the valley but it is still a cool location to visit when you are checking out the various wineries in town.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Kathie did a fabulous job of explaining everything from the types of grapes to the sugar levels needed to start picking and crushing.......She is filled with helpful information......the wines were great, had a mini cheese and salami tray in the cave library room.......everyone had a great time! Will visit again!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

May be it was a mistake to go on a Sunday as there were a few small buses in but it was not too busy and the buses left after about 30 minutes. There are a couple of areas to relax in but we chose the cave to taste and dine in. It was very different and I thought it was great. The wine was good to the point I may join the wine club.The person I was with already had a membership. We ordered food from a limited menu which covered all bases.We actually left the indoor restaurant and moved outside as a group of people at another table was loud and used more profanity than I care to listen to.The environment enhanced the noise and 2 other tables moved outside after us. The food was not that good. I had a grilled cheese sandwich that was bland . I was only able to taste the cheese after I took the arugula off. The fries were excellent.The steak was flavorful and cooked to order. Service was slow but the waiter Mike did a good job, I do not think he was cooking the food.The dilemma is do I go again? For the wine yes. The view from the winery was spectacular. To sit outside was really enjoyable and worth the drive. The menu was well priced but the quality of food needs to improve for me.It is not the winery's fault that they had some selfish customers.May be I will try them again on a week day; with good wine and such a view it could have a future. .

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Good Service, great food, great views.....loved the wine here, the casual dining outside was not over packed so was very relaxing.
We will e coming back!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We have belonged to Oak Mountain's Wine Club since 2012 and enjoyed ever visit to the Winery. We watched them start building The Cave and open their new Restaurant. Great grounds to sit and enjoy your glass of wine inside or outside with a fare from their new menu, which is exciting and very enjoyable. Make sure that you take the Tour of The Cave so you can see the wonderful place they have built.

Been to The Cave? Share your experiences!