“Vass Stoll”
Review of The Cave

The Cave
Ranked #186 of 452 Restaurants in Temecula
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Terrible Terrible Service and fake onion french sup !!! Never again!! Do not wast your time !!! Anywhere els bu there!

1  Thank MarioApostolov

Reviewed 28 January 2018

The wines at Oak Mountain were amazing. We went for a tour earlier, and finished right around the time the kitchen was closing. However, we could not leave without a glass of our favourite wines from the tour. We were there a little after close finishing our wines and waiting for our transportation to pick us up. The staff was friendly enough to understand, and let us wait for a while on the patio for our ride. All in all, I would definitely come back and have a drink with some snacks on their patio.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Visited here and did some wine tasting with cheese and snack pairing. The cave definitely sets them apart from other wineries. It was a pretty cool location. Wines were not my favorite in the valley but it is still a cool location to visit when you are checking out the various wineries in town.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Kathie did a fabulous job of explaining everything from the types of grapes to the sugar levels needed to start picking and crushing.......She is filled with helpful information......the wines were great, had a mini cheese and salami tray in the cave library room.......everyone had a great time! Will visit again!

Reviewed 29 May 2017

May be it was a mistake to go on a Sunday as there were a few small buses in but it was not too busy and the buses left after about 30 minutes. There are a couple of areas to relax in but we chose the cave to taste and dine in. It was very different and I thought it was great. The wine was good to the point I may join the wine club.The person I was with already had a membership. We ordered food from a limited menu which covered all bases.We actually left the indoor restaurant and moved outside as a group of people at another table was loud and used more profanity than I care to listen to.The environment enhanced the noise and 2 other tables moved outside after us. The food was not that good. I had a grilled cheese sandwich that was bland . I was only able to taste the cheese after I took the arugula off. The fries were excellent.The steak was flavorful and cooked to order. Service was slow but the waiter Mike did a good job, I do not think he was cooking the food.The dilemma is do I go again? For the wine yes. The view from the winery was spectacular. To sit outside was really enjoyable and worth the drive. The menu was well priced but the quality of food needs to improve for me.It is not the winery's fault that they had some selfish customers.May be I will try them again on a week day; with good wine and such a view it could have a future. .

Been to The Cave? Share your experiences!