“A Great Excursion ”

A Grape Escape Balloon Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: A Grape Escape Balloon Adventure offers surnise hot air balloon rides daily over the Temecula Valley wine country in Southern California. One hour scenic flights include champagne, orange juice, continental breakfast, souvenir certificare and two for one wine tasting.
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic time on our balloon ride with The Grape Escape. Bill and his crew were fantastic. We had to travel outside of the valley to get away from the morning fog. The crew found a place for us to start of trip. Once airborne, the journey is true serenity. We had 15 people on our journey. Bill made sure to answer everybody's question and provided a great explanation of everything that was happening. Afterwards, you are served champagne, fruit, and pastries. I highly recommend The Grape Escape.

1  Thank Tom M
"my birthday"
in 5 reviews
"wonderful ride"

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I'm an Uber driver in Temecula and just had to share this story. I picked up a group of three life long friends who were in Temecula enjoying the wineries and as you guessed a Hot Air Balloon ride with Grape Escape. I had the pleasure of not only driving them to this adventure but also got to pick them up from it and let me tell you there are not enough superlatives to go around for how much they enjoyed themselves. Their laughter and teasing of each other was hilarious and definitely makes me feel like I need to book a trip. They kept telling me you have to do this at least once and add it to your bucket list

2  Thank cendris22
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Rusty and Crew were spectacular, not to mention the views over Temecula Valley.
The balloon experience was like nothing else, calm yet exhilarating.
A true must in life for all 9 of us, except Frederic:)
Merci beaucoup Grape Escape Balloon!!

1  Thank Dean T
Reviewed 7 July 2017

This was my 3rd repeat trip with Rusty and his crew. I took my granddaughter here...... She was impressed with the views and how calm and smooth the ride was for all... She thought getting in the basket was also FUN! I recommend this company over and over.

1  Thank Joann B
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Let me start with "What a grape/great experience". My husband and I just celebrated our 10th Anniversary and we wanted to do something different. This was a grape choice . We absolutely loved it. And the crew was amazing. Rusty and Rick made us feel welcomed and appreciated. Rusty was our pilot. I was a "little" nervous and his calm and friendly personality made me feel safe. Super friendly, knowledgeable and experienced. I would do it again and I would definitely do it with this company.
Your day will start early. You need to check in by 5:30am. Then the crew drives you to an open field where the fun begins. Interesting to see all the process. I have to say, these guys work very hard. Then you take off, and nice and slowly you take off. The views are spectacular and the experience amazing. I think I already said that. After you land, you will go back to where tou checked in and you will enjoy a glass or two, and if you're lucky maybe three glasses of champagne and some fresh fruit and pastries.
I highly recommend them.