“Checked off the bucket list!”

A Grape Escape Balloon Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: A Grape Escape Balloon Adventure offers surnise hot air balloon rides daily over the Temecula Valley wine country in Southern California. One hour scenic flights include champagne, orange juice, continental breakfast, souvenir certificare and two for one wine tasting.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This was a Christmas gift from my in-law's and I'm so thankful! It's something I've always wanted to do and it was an amazing experience. The Europa winery is beautiful and the views are spectacular. Booking was easy and the staff are very friendly. They take you in comfortable vans to/from your launch and landing locations. The guys working the balloons have a hard job so it's worth it to tip them. Our balloon guide/pilot? was funny and engaged our group during the flight. He answered questions riders had about the balloon and operation, was friendly, and funny. Thanks Pete. After your ride, they give out sparkling wine and are generous with their refills. Thank you for a memorable experience. Can't wait to come again!

All reviews
"my birthday"
in 5 reviews
"wonderful ride"

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Made this reservation online, received an email with details and a confirmation number. My three sisters and I got up at 5:30 am, arrived early to check in, and our name was not on the list. Rusty, the owner, asked us to stand aside after viewing my confirmation number. Once it was clear that every name on the list was checked in and there would not be room for us on any balloon, Rusty called Cherish to find out what happened as we stood around knowing we got up for no reason, extremely disappointed. Rusty did not apologize once, was not sympathetic in the slightest, and kept acting as though this miscommunication was my fault. Somehow I should have known that the official Grape Escape email was not sufficient proof that I had a reservation. I am so disappointed and angry at being treated with zero remorse, not even a token "I'm sorry this happened" or "I wish we could help you out". Thanks for nothing, Rusty.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My husband & I had a wonderful experience with a Grape Escape- very professional, friendly, on-time, informative, and felt safe the entire time! Enjoyed the excursion and strongly advise others to use this company as well :) Great way to celebrate our anniversary (had a banner, champagne toast).

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had a great time, I was scared at first and Bill our Balloon pilot, told stories and was funny and it calmed my nerves. After getting up, Bill pointed out places of interest and explained the wind and what he was doing in steps going up or down and how we will land. Landing is where ever the wind takes you! I would do it again! Beautiful in the sky!