“So Very Delicious”

Cuisines: French
Description: Also known as Bel Villagio European Bakery
Description: Also known as Bel Villagio European Bakery
Reviewed 1 July 2016

This restaurant has a bakery, serves over the top breakfast crepes, and has a relatively large lunch menu. We shared the strawberry crepe and house quiche. Both were to die for. They were so light that they practically melted in your mouth. Both tasted divine. The garnishes made the plate presentation gorgeous. The pastry counter was also beautifully presented. They used real whipped cream and fresh fruit garnishes. The quiche included a salad with a delicious dressing on it. I can't wait to go back to try other dishes.

1  Thank winecountrysouth

Reviewed 11 April 2016

We came here after church for Sunday brunch.What a delightful restaurant. The service was friendly and efficient. The food was delicious!!! They have outdoor seating or a cozy setting indoors. I ordered the Eggs Florentine which was outstanding!!! I asked for 8 minute poached eggs and they prepared them just as I asked. My DH had a quiche which he said was very good. This is another restaurant we would be happy to visit again when we are in CA.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

The pastry counter is a true showcase of excellent French pastry creations. Our favorite is Millefeuille/Napoleon. There was a simple version topped with heavy sugar...which I find too sweet and usually remove it. The filling was a classic custard type with a hint of berry. Their breakfast breads and pastries are also enticing since they include fresh fruit. Whether doing take out or dine in, it is a great find in Temecula near the movie theater and Trader Joe's.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

An enticing assortment of lunch dishes await you, using fresh ingredients and great accent flavors. These people know how to tantalize us all. My chicken cranberry croissant was exceptional, along with the accompanying spinach salad. The fresh strawberry garnish belonged in a food mag photo.

Reviewed 20 March 2015

Wonderful gem in Temecula. The almond milk latte was one of the best I've had. The treats were great too. We got there around 4pm but they had stopped serving "real" food at 3pm so my husband and I just got treats and coffee drinks. His iced mocha was great- it wasn't too chocolately like at some other places. I read the breakfast and lunch menu while we were there and I'll definitely be back to try it out.