“Tasty”

Palumbo's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Palumbo's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 430 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I ordered calimari,
Chicken Parmesan and the lemon chicken with capers
Both chicken dishes were delicious
However the calimari tasted too greasy for my taste.
The portions of pasta that came with the dishes were small

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My family took me here for my Birthday. It has a great atmosphere and terrific food. It all tasted so fresh and authentic. I would definitely go here again and again.

1  Thank pwgdesigns
Reviewed 4 September 2017

The restaurant is in Old Town, which is a fun area of Temecula. The restaurant is very comfortable and relaxing. The ambiance is appealing. We had the Salmon Angel Hair and the Jalapeno Shrimp Fettuccine. Both were delicious and the portion sizes were substantial. We also had dessert, which was delicious. The service was attentive. We were impressed with the overall experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

First, my date and I had a very good meal, with above average service, at Palumbo's. We dined "grazing" style - ordering a series of items and sharing them. The fried zucchini was the best I've ever had - light and perfectly cooked. The Caesar salad was so-so. The spaghetti with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes was very good (could have been great with a bit more garlic and olive oil), as was the eggplant parmesan. The cannoli was good. All of the items were delivered to the table in a timely manner and with a smile.

While Palumbo's is billed as a family restaurant, we saw no children there on a Saturday night - just couples and small adult groups. I mention this because the table ambience appeared to be unnecessarily aimed at "families" - no table setting or cloth, no candle (tho outdoor tables seemed to have them), a shaker for parmesan cheese. I mention this because the addition of some cloth placemats, a lit candle, an offer to provide ground pepper for the salad and hand-grated cheese for the entrees would have made it a MUCH better date night experience.

One other thing: The noise level inside the restaurant is high; I often had difficult understanding my companion across a small table. If I return, I would ask to be seated outside - the street noise is much lower.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This Italian restaurant is located in Old Town and offers a number of Italian dishes. The food is fantastic, not greasy, excellent service and the prices reasonable. Have not been disappointed yet. I bring my friends from out of town to Palumbos because of the quality of the food.

Been to Palumbo's Ristorante? Share your experiences!