“Great brews and wonderful brew mixes to try! You have to check this place out!”

Iron Fire Brewing Company
Ranked #171 of 452 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Good hot day mixed with a really refreshing brew! Stopped in to this place while walking around old downtown. Nice clean place with lots to do. Games all over the place to play! Board games and electronic! Awesome cool idea! Then we tried some of their brews. OMG it was great! The young lady that was serving was trying new things by mixing the flavors together and they were super cool! Very refreshing on a warm summer day! My husband tried the stout (as usual) and loved it! I recommend checking this place out if you are in town! If you have time to enjoy some games with friends then this is the place to go!

Reviewed 19 May 2018

This is a cozy little tasting room with very experienced servers. We enjoyed visitng during Craft Beer Week!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Don't get me wrong. I love wine, but as a home brewer I was in need of a malty change from all the fermented grapes. This was a fun stop, and a far cry cheaper for a flight than those wineries. Enjoy!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This place is very friendly and has a great beer selection. I brought back some of their Bourbon Barrel Stouts to share with my friends back home and they were very pleased with the quality.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Stop one of five. by far the best atmosphere, Love the wood barrel paneling on the walls (just now realized I didn't get a picture of it ) A little on the small side, no food but good beer :)

1  Thank KMBRLYDAWN

Been to Iron Fire Brewing Company? Share your experiences!