“Great menu”
Review of The Seafood Grotto - CLOSED

The Seafood Grotto
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I did not expect the menu as good as I found in The Seafood Grotto. Very pleasant ambiance, and impressive menu. Scallops and Braised Short Ribs are one of the best dishes I have ever eaten. And I have eaten in Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, New York and Europe. This particular meal is very unique. Kudos to the chef.

Reviewed 20 May 2012

I don't care much for the pricey fish products however my Girlfriend does. She loves this place for the Lobster and Crap.
I just like the salad and fresh baked bread.

Reviewed 3 July 2011

We stopped here after spending some time at the wineries in the area. We arrived early for our reservation and were seated immediately. The restaurant was fairly empty and our waitress arrived promptly to take our drink order. She was very friendly and helpful. We only ordered the BLTA salad and the Crab and Shrimp Louie Salad. They were both presented nicely and the dressing with the shrimp salad was very good but the salads were both just average. Prices seemed a bit high and the ambience was a little odd (almost Disney-like). We weren't impressed with the overall menu choices but might give the place another try if we notice any different options on their menu.