“Filipino food hunt”

Auntie Cora's Filipino Bakery and Restaura
Ranked #5 of 7 Bakeries in Temecula
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Its hard to find a place that serves filipino food thats authentic specially in temecula/ murrieta area. there's a few but for the price, serving and taste hands down this place is good. its always the ones thats a hole in the wall that serves the best food

1  Thank ccaudio1

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Auntie Cora's makes the very best SISIG I've ever tasted! Better than Senor Sisig's famous food truck from San Francisco. Sisig is chopped roast pork with a blend of chopped onions, bell peppers and garlic. Sooo good, it's like carnitas with salsa mixed in flip style. Look past the lack of decor and the small space if you want to try food Filipinos make at home. I order their Pancit Canton and Lumpia Shanghai for potlucks. Sisig is also my sister's favorite so I try to order it whenever she comes to visit. My niece loves their Leche Flan so I order these for her to take back to LA.

1  Thank Marcia_no_dias_malos
Reviewed 10 September 2016

If you have never tried Filipino food I recommend you stop by Cora's for a meal. If you already have tried Filipino food then this is the place to come for good PI style food. Cora's is located in a strip mall on Jefferson/Old Town Front Street. Food is inexpensive. A 2-item combo is $4.95. The restaurant offers seating or takeout. There is also a bakery associated with this restaurant for your Filipino bakery items. Highly recommend taking in a meal here.

1  Thank SoCalOregonian
Reviewed 17 May 2016

4 went in so I could give my daughter a taste ordered food for 28 to take to hotel for family.excpected great but was treated better then great, it was awesome eat at Aunt Cora's

1  Thank Robert M
Reviewed 23 November 2015

Whenever we have big events, we always ask auntie Cora's to food for us. Not even once that they failed to deliver our food on time. The foods really good and the price is just right. The owners are very nice especially Louie. He gives extra food if you ordered a lot.

1  Thank AJP242