“Good Donuts”
Review of Wendi’s Donuts

Wendi’s Donuts
Ranked #7 of 8 Bakeries in Temecula
Reviewed 17 July 2016

This place has fresh donuts in the morning and their coffee is good. Nice staff, good place for a quick pick me up !

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Good if you want fast food Mexican food. This is an old college favorite, so we were excited to see a familiar favorite. Their tortilla chips are amazing.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

I saw a donut shop next to Starbucks, and decided to walk in. The sign and general atmosphere of the plaza tricked me. I walk in and there's boxes stacked in the corner, donuts haphazardly arranged inside a case, and the lone employee knows I walked in but stays in the back room anyway. I decide on half a dozen, there wasn't much in way of selection even though I'm there at 9ish. I get 6 donuts squished in a bag. I just wasn't excited for the donuts anymore. So I walked next door and got a lemon cake from Starbucks. And I wasn't disappointed.