“Couples ”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #4 of 7 Bakeries in Temecula
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here 3 times in the last month. 2 breakfasts and one lunch. Our fave meal is breakfast here.

Pros: coffee is great - pancakes the best, light and fluffy without being doughy - ambiance is cozy with local impressions of art and photos covering the walls. - pastries are yummy.

Cons: Service can be slow and there can be one long line before they open another window to order from. This morning my breakfast croissant sandwich was almost cold when they brought it to me. Should have ordered the omelette.

We'll come back though. Especially for the pancake breakfast.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Finally found the lightest, flavorful pancakes around town. Been trying them all. These melt in your mouth and are not doughy. The omelette was good with red potatoes and toast on the side. We will be back.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered online to-go. This is their pick two combo. $8.79. Is this a joke? 3 stars because it was tasty.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

So Sunday morning morning I had plan to take my kids for breakfast. Long story short, the place i was going to take them was packed!!. We drove around and found The Corner Bakery. Very nice inside choice of tables or booths. What i didnt know is that this play is known for healthier type food. My son and I both ordered the Anaheim Panini, which is scrambled eggs, smoked bacon,chives, avacado and cheddar cheese. We both were surprised how good it was lots of flavor. My daughter on the other hand (11yrs. old) ordered off the kids menu and was not happy with her pancakes and bacon.
Will we go again, maybe for the Panini's.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Great selection of tasty foods including salads, soups, sandwiches, pasta, breakfast; loved the beverage selections: on the menu it lists expressos, late type beverages, but if you order coffee it is self serve with at least four choices of blends with all the extras if you want to add anything. Very laid back, yet friendly atmosphere. The customer orders at the counter and then staff brings your order to you (great, fast service!). I had one of the "trio" meals with edamame and pasta salad and tortilla soup...wonderful and satisfying serving sizes, good prices. I will definitely plan to return---I'm sure the bakery selections are wonderful, too--am looking forward to trying other dishes.

Been to Corner Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!