“Great Pastry”
Review of Torrance Bakery

Torrance Bakery
Ranked #2 of 8 Bakeries in Torrance
Reviewed 6 September 2016

A wonderful place for tasty (and really very rich and fattening) pastry. It's often very busy so be prepared to wait.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I ordered today's special sandwich: Turkey on Ciabatta bread with lettuce, onions and a Fig Aioli, it was absolutely delicious. I also ordered the soup of the day: tomatoe bisque, it was exquisite, another home run.
The lady at the cashier was very nice and friendly as well as the lady that makes the sandwiches.
All the sandwiches are made with their very own freshly baked breads, they are also very fulfilling. The presentation was also very nice and neat, my sandwich was nicely wrap and cut in half for easy consuming. Because I got the special of the day my order included chips and a freshly baked cookie.
It's a very nice shop with cute tables and very clean.
When I paid the cashier lady gave me a punch card and told me that after 10 sandwiches I will get one free.
I spend around $12, well worth it, I'll definitely come back.
I was so impressed that I went next door to the bakery to speak with the owner to thank him and tell him about my wonderful experience.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

To be honest, I usually go to Torrance Bakery to purchase baked goods. Their cakes and cookies are delicious. I usually purchase cakes for special occasions. They are rich and incredibly moist. Also, they are beautifully decorated. The cakes are competitively priced with other bakeries. I have ordered sandwiches once, and they were good, but I cannot make a judgment regarding other lunch items. Our favorite is the Fudge Torte cake. If one is fond of chocolate, that is the cake to purchase. The bakery is always crowded, especially on weekends. A popular place with locals and people from surrounding cities.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I like to come to Torrance Bakery Sandwich Shop for a quick bite during my lunch break because not only is the service friendly and quick but the atmosphere is clean and quiet. There is a variety of lunch choices, cold or hot sandwiches, salads, home made soups, freshly baked bread and warm soft cookies. You can sit inside or outside depending on you mood. They also have a punch card and after 10 sandwiches you get one free. My average lunch here is about $10 and that includes the cookie.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

You can't go wrong here if you are looking for sweet treats. The cookies are great, especially the chocolate nut cookie. It's like a moist brownie with lots of nuts, it's my favorite. They have beautiful cakes, pastries, cupcakes, danish, pies, and cheesecake. It's all wonderful.