“Very good when fresh!”
Review of Bagel Factory

Bagel Factory
Ranked #5 of 8 Bakeries in Torrance
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've been going here for years. It's not good for my diabetes but you got to have a fresh chewy bagel every once in a while. I'd have to say they make the best bagels anywhere. I'm not being bias because I like to try bagels all over the place. It's hard to just have one. They make the bagels fresh every morning so it's best to get them when they are hot and delicious. There bagels are the best with cream cheese and are to die for. They have the day before bagels in bags that you can get for cheaper. They are good too and they said you could freeze them to keep them fresh.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This place has very good and fresh made on site bagels with various cream cheese and other stuff. Really appreciate the low fat cream cheese. Selection is very good. The only reason why it is four not five stars is we always walk out wondering how a few bagels and some cream cheese ( and maybe a drink ) costs so much. Otherwise recommend , but if you want cheap , not here for sure

Reviewed 30 September 2017

They[re really delicious bagels: sampled so far: jalapeno, rye, black russian, cinnamon sugar raisin, garlic and plain. The flavor of each is perfect, the crumb is perfect, and the crust is perfect. The people.. I got an incorrect order.. when I called to tell them that I was upset because I was traveling via Uber.. they said only my order is waiting but when I arrived they gave me for free the wrong order and cream cheese to go with it. I offered to pay, one twice maybe three times.. they refused. I'm sharing the extra order with people and everyone agrees: they are delicious!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Rated this a 4 because the bagels come in many styles , usually fresh and hot in morning and they have low fat cream cheese. But not cheap, so for a light breakfast at a full breakfast cost but quality this place is for you. Enjoy

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

As I didn't want anything heavy due to jet lag, did a search and come across this bagel place. It has a nothing fancy looking facade but the food speaks for itself!

I ordered the portobello mushroom with garlic bagel and its marvellous!

If you are hungry but wanted some light. This is a must go place!!

Been to Bagel Factory? Share your experiences!