“Good place to relax ”

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Got some parking at its rear, simple sit-out and nice food though the mild spicy dish was spicy to my American colleague, Good service.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I was in Torrance for a week and decided to stop by at this place cause of reviews and it was a disappointment. When I walked in I was so happy cause I love authentic Indian food and this place really gave that vibe. So lunch time they have a buffet and the food looked good from afar but when tasted it was really bland and the butter chicken was basically Campbell's tomato soup. I have tried butter chicken in authentic places and this was the worst. Made my stomach feel weird. Only good thing there was the potato snacks they had.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This place is a favorite for casual dining as well as parties, The staff is attentive and friendly. Then there is the food! A range of savory to sweet tastes to be had the curries are fabulous, the flavored nan (try the cheese nan) the samosas and stuffed nan appetizers are great Then after you have a good "burn" going top it off with the mango ice cream! Started off as a dinner place and now we hold our Christmas party here!

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

We are back, the food was and is now just as great. My family is enjoy so much. Service is also so good.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

If you can go out of your way to eat here then I would.

Pros: Buffet style lunch! Great options, featuring different curry and other toppings with various options of chicken and lamb and rice. They also serve naan bread. The staff are very friendly and willing to talk and always make sure you have everything you need.
Cons: None :) It's been a long time since I have said that.