“Best pizza in Tracy”

Add it.
Mountain Mike's
Ranked #50 of 211 Restaurants in Tracy
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Mountain Mike's pizza is the best around. We enjoy all the different pizzas. Sometimes we eat in. Other times take out or delivery. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Always a great pizza, and service, food made fresh and is always hot, well worth the visit to get a great pizza

Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

This is a good local pizza joint. The only problem I have had with them is the delivery times have always been really slow. This even happens on days that shouldn't be slow. Otherwise the pizza is worth the price.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

Hard to find if your not local. but worth the journey.
I suggest the chicken club pizza. it's surprising to find gourmet pizza in a chain but this one will rock you. real chicken chunks and bacon a very meaty pizza with Alfredo sauce. I didn't think I would like white sauce on a pizza either. try it you'll like it.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

After multiple visits to what I believe would cover all the Pizza places in Tracy, my last stop was here. I go nowhere else. Up to an including arguments with my inlaws when necessary. It's Mountain Mikes or Nothing. (Or Chinese food. I'm OK with Chinese food.)

Been to Mountain Mike's? Share your experiences!