“Great pizza, terrible delivery service”
Review of Mountain Mike's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mountain Mike's
Ranked #50 of 211 Restaurants in Tracy
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I have ordered pizza from here several times while in Tracy on business. Really nice selection of pizza recipes at decent prices. The only negative is delivery service. Every single time I have ordered the delivery has taken at least an hour due to the driver getting lost or heading to the wrong location. Just recently, the driver went to a gas station right next to the hotel and asked me to meet him there. What?

Reviewed 18 July 2015

Mountain Mike's pizza is the best around. We enjoy all the different pizzas. Sometimes we eat in. Other times take out or delivery. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Always a great pizza, and service, food made fresh and is always hot, well worth the visit to get a great pizza

Reviewed 15 October 2014 via mobile

This is a good local pizza joint. The only problem I have had with them is the delivery times have always been really slow. This even happens on days that shouldn't be slow. Otherwise the pizza is worth the price.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

Hard to find if your not local. but worth the journey.
I suggest the chicken club pizza. it's surprising to find gourmet pizza in a chain but this one will rock you. real chicken chunks and bacon a very meaty pizza with Alfredo sauce. I didn't think I would like white sauce on a pizza either. try it you'll like it.

Been to Mountain Mike's? Share your experiences!