“Great lunch”

Taqueria La Mexicana
Ranked #21 of 217 Restaurants in Tracy
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I ate at the location on Valpico. I had the quesadilla with fajita steak. It was huge and very good. Great salsa bar.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

If you love Mexican then you gotta eat here!!! This quaint little fast food restaurant will have you leaving with a satisfied stomach and a happy heart!! The food is authentic, delicious, Mexican food. The service is excellent and the staff are friendly and helpful! They helped us find something my 91 year old grandma could eat.

For being fast food I felt like it was a little pricy but then this could be normal for Cali. I had the chicken flautas combo. It tasted really good. My mom had the fish taco and taco salad. She really enjoyed her food. My grandma had a soft taco and also enjoyed her food. Of all the food the taco salad seemed to be the most reasonably priced.

The restaurant was clean and so were the bathrooms.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Really good chicken super quesadilla, friendly staff good atmosphere...highly recommended... go for lunch stay for dinner ....................................

Reviewed 30 November 2016

The Al Pastor Burrito was excellent. I've ordered this a few times before and they are consistently great. The enchilada combo was very good. The price is right, the food good. Free chips and salsa!! I'll be back for sure. Check it out...

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Have been coming here since the opened 20+ years ago. Family run restaurant with free salsa bar. I have family that have moved away and I now have to bring them take out because they cannot find anything to compare. Enjoy!!! 5 stars

Been to Taqueria La Mexicana? Share your experiences!