“Cheap, fast, and not too bad”
Review of Little Caesars

Ranked #147 of 211 Restaurants in Tracy
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 September 2015

If you are looking for a cheap and quick dinner, this is the place. Everyone in town knows Little Ceasars. The pizza is average, but the price is unbeatable!

Reviewed 27 September 2008

I'm a local here and I like getting my kids pizza on Fridays. Every time I stop by they have a long line out the door and never have enough pizzas ready. It's the only little caesar's I've visited that isn't ready for the weekend rush.
Tracy could probably use another little Caesar!!

Reviewed 27 June 2008

Ranked number seven on the list of places to eat in Tracy? Give me a break, it's Little Caeser's. A guy stands on a corner with a sign that says pizza, $5.00. How about the Mandarin Villa? Or Los Potros on 11th, there is some great food!

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!