“Awesomely awesome 👏!”

La Costa Taqueria
Ranked #28 of 224 Restaurants in Tracy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

First time I have been here since moving away from Tracy (about the only thing I miss!) But I wander off topic...the shrimp quesadilla is unlike any I have had anywhere and is just amazing! If you don't like it, we can't be friends!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 16 January 2017

Used to eat at the La Costa in Oakdale frequently until they closed a year ago.After eating here today makes me realize how much I miss it.
The al pastor burrito was large and flavorful.The nachos were piled so high with meat,melted cheese,tomatoes and lettuce that it very hard to find the tortilla chips.
Will be back soon!!!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is a simple, no frills type of place, (they only accept cash) but the food is amazing.

I went with two other people and we each got something different. From the Torta, to the fish tacos, to the burritos, everything was great.

I love Mexican food, I eat it all the time. These guys have the best Carne Asada I have ever had. Get the taco or burrito, you can't go wrong!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

We took our grandsons here for lunch...their Favorite spot.
Food is so, so fresh; friendly service, great prices.
We will be vack...again and again.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I work near La Costa, so I eat here often. Yummy burritos, enchiladas and tacos reasonably priced and served quickly (usually REALLY quickly - they are often faster than MacDonald's). It's great to sit outside on a nice day at the picnic table seating. Cons - they only take cash, so you need to plan ahead. And no alcohol, so go elsewhere if you are also craving a margarita.

Date of visit: March 2016

Been to La Costa Taqueria? Share your experiences!