“Truckloads of fast food with a smile”
Review of Mini Kat

Mini Kat
Cuisines: American
Description: Possibly belongs to the KOA campground at Trinity Center, CA
Description: Possibly belongs to the KOA campground at Trinity Center, CA
Reviewed 28 July 2016

The prices are 'tourist town' expected, but the quantity of food!! Bring an appetite!
With an expansive menu and hard case, small town staff, this place is a must.
Blackberry thickshake... has chunks of blackberries. Just saying.
But the reason for this review is the staff. They did me right and I'll rave their praises from here on out.
Outstanding.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stopped at the Mini Kat on a friday night. It was very busy. It is the type of place where you walk up to the window to order food and they call your name when it is ready. There are picnic tables. It is part of the KOA campground. The staff was very friendly. I had a burger with fries. The food was good. It took awhile, but they were slammed at the time.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

My wife and I stopped for lunch as we bike toured along route 3 on a 600 mile journey. The folks behind the counter were great. They filled our water bottles with ice. Cold water is always a treat when bicycling on a hot day. Now onto the meal. I ordered a medium lemonade, chocolate milk shake, fries, and cheeseburger. My wife had something similar. Everything was delicious! The meal reminded of my childhood when we would go down to the local dairy treat. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2012

After a few days of camping, I gave in. The Banana Split was worth every penny and the kids had a great time on the play ground. A good time was had by all. All the portions gave value to the price and I will go back in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Off Hwy 3 at the KOA (Wyntoon) campground, hamburger joint with extras. The onion rings with homemade ranch are Delicious!!