All reviews front desk large tub nice breakfast coffee maker included breakfast very nice place to stay free wifi recommend this hotel night stay sequoia national park nice room lobby ihop refrigerator hd closet roomy
Reviewed 8 October 2016

We made reservations based on reviews. We were not disappointed. Very nice place to stay. Rooms clean and comfortable. Breakfast was nothing special but very adequate. Would definitely stay here again. Good value.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Good: location close to highway, shopping and restaurants (Try Apple Annie's). Nice breakfast room and breakfast. Micro, fridge and wet bar in room. Very nice and accommodating staff. Elevator to upper floors. Lounging area both inside and out.
Not so good: Worst Wi-Fi I have EVER encountered. Noisy A/C units. Spa and pool are unshaded and in blazing sun. Billed as a luxury place at budget rates. Next time I will pay more and go elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill H
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here after visiting sequoia national park. It was probably about an hour and a half drive from the big trees. The surrounding area was nice. We had a king and sofa bed room. The room was spacious and "mostly" clean. I say "mostly" because the top sheet on the king had a big black smudge print mark on it as well as the blanket on the sofa bed did. I read that the breakfast was really good in some reviews. I will have to say different. The cereal was stale. There was no sausage or bacon like I read and seen in other reviews. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and cold gravy was the the hot breakfast, and Of course a waffle maker. A few muffins, bagels, apples and banannas completed the menu. I expected more from previous reviews i guess.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank franciekoko
Reviewed 13 August 2016

To start the staff was just great and helpful. We had a standard king room it was a good sized room the bath was big and roomy not cramped at all it had all the amenity's in it hair dryer and soap, shampoo, etc.. the towels were of a good quality. The room had microwave, fridge, coffee maker ironing board, iron and a wet bar sink next to coffee maker. Nice sized flat screen T V. bed was great and room was clean. the breakfast was very good better than expected and had real plates not paper ones. Bottom line is that we would make it a point to stay here next time in Tulare.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Located right next to everything you could ever want within walking distance..Nice large rooms,VERY,VERY clean,and very quiet..The price is perfect for what you get here..I will stay again..I stay in a lot of hotels across the country for business and this by far is one of the best Ive been in in a while..

Room Tip: I prefer a room away from Ice machines, vending machines ,elevators,and doors where people are leaving and entering.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business