“Thanks for the memories - Tustin Lanes is CLOSED”
Review of Tustin Lanes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tustin Lanes
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Tustin Lanes has shut down and has become an OSH (hardware store). Tustin Lanes was a fixture in the town and will be missed. I remember going there weekly for our bowling league and having such a good time! I also remember the birthday parties we had for our son there and all the kids enjoyed the bowling, the arcade games, and the food. Too bad it's gone. The next closest bowling alley I can think of is in Orange, much further away.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Sadly, Tustin Lanes has closed and is now an OSH hardware store. They had been there forever and I remember many school and birthday parties.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

In Tustin for business and stopped by Tustin Lanes to play a few games. I had been there years ago and the place has really improved. They have updated a bit and I was over all impressed. Prices are not bad and we had a good time. Recommend if you are looking for something to do in Tustin.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

This place is now closed. In the next few months it will become an OSH hardware store.
It was a fixture in the community. No longer able to put on those ever comfy rental shoes.