All reviewsnana beachacross the roadplace to staymass tourismcold waterstar hotelthe ground floorsmall thaihotel restaurantfirst floorfamily roomseafood restaurantsit outsidechumphonselectionbahtthung
Reviewed 9 June 2018

Nice location, beach, pool, bar and breakfast. Clean room. Slept well. BUT after my happy stay they spoiled everything! Left with earlier flight than others, paid 3,300 Bath with my credit card of the total bill and they told to others that I paid only 2,200 Bath AND charged 1,100 Bath extra. Got the money back but feel cheated.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Teija K
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stayed here twice now, once in 2015 and again this year (2018) nothing much has changed and that is not a bad thing. The hotel is a little dated but has a lay-back and comfortable feel. The bar restaurant out front and right on the beach makes great cocktails and the food is also a good selection of local cuisine - has a great ambience at night. Pool with bar offers a nice relaxing place to settle down and is not over priced.
Take a short stroll down the road and there is an awesome masseur to take your pains away!

Room Tip: Always good to have a mosquito zapper handy in these locations to ensure an uninterrupted sleep!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in room 202, checked in on 12 May 2018 and checked out on 13 May 2018. The room seemed ok but once I slept for night, i got bitten by some tiny insects on the bed. My right hand became bigger than my left hand. Not just this room, but my friend was bitten as well. The pillow case had a hole and seemed not so clean.

I placed a box of unopened cookies for 20 minutes, and red ants were all over the box. Ants walked along the wall. I put my toothpaste next to the sink in the toilet, red ants came to it as well. The towels were unclean. There still blue colour one of the big towels. Glasses were provided, but no water was given.

Staff were so lazy to collect our dish from breakfast. Insects were flying all over the food. The front staff also replied without manner when I asked about late check out time and its charge. Lighting was not so good. Only one lightbulb in the toilet.
Good things are air conditioner worked properly, refrigerator were ok.

Definitely not coming back here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Not so busy once I’m here
Food was ok
Cocktails was fine
But location was nice during the day under the sun , price quite high for mainland quality but if you don’t mind to relax here so it worth enough to pay for

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018

We stayed here four years ago and decided to return to see what had changed. The answer was very little. No mass tourism in this part of Thailand. The hotel is situated across the road from the Thung Wah Laen beach and offers good quality bungalows and rooms. The breakfast is a buffet type with generally a good selection of European and Thai food. There is also a beach bar plus a range of open sided hotel buildings to eat or drink in. We found on both visits that the food in the hotel was of at least as good quality and choice as the small Thai eateries in the area and certainly no more expensive. We very much like this part of Thailand and almost certainly will be returning to the Nana Beach next year.

Room Tip: The swimming pool bungalows are the most expensive but are in an excellent location at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple