US$195
Hampton.com
US$123
Quality Inn(Ukiah)(Great Value!)
US$135
Super 8 by Wyndham Ukiah(Ukiah)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$189
US$169
US$144
US$99
All reviewsfront deskbest westernseggsworkout roomnice pooloff the highwaygreat roombeds were comfortablelong drivefree breakfastyogurtbwvineyardscaliforniamicrowaveredwoods
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Our room cost more than it should have. Its right next to the freeway so ask for a room at the far side away from it. They tried to fancy up the eggs by adding way too much bell peppers,maybe also onion, I`m not sure because we had to eat else where cause we didn`t like that addition. The baseboard in the bathroom was black with mold. YUK! The staff were all very nice!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Feces on wall in bathroom and smoke in a nonsmoking room . The manager was not in that morning when I checked out. The clerk was very helpful and connected me using her own phone to call him. They did not charge me for the room after all and try to rectify the situation .

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Poorly cleaned room
Signs of bug droppings on box spring
Previous guest bandage, Nerf dart, BW table tent and pen on floor behind nightstand covered with dust.
Mildew/mold on bathroom ceiling
Room key worked on another room

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was my seconded stay here and we plan on making it our go to place when we have to make Dr. appointment trips to SF from Crescent City after the long drive the pool and spa are great to soak in they also have more then a muffin and coffee breakfast

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank D7470KSvictoriab
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I have stayed at Best Westerns before and been fine, but this is a terrible hotel. The bathroom flooded and was never repaired, my credit card was charged 4 times (I'm still trying to get this fixed) and I was locked out of my room because they said the card was declined, even though the room was prepaid. The front desk staff was nowhere to be found at check-in, and overall the hotel was dirty. I was staying there for business but will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business