“Unexpected visit in Ukiah”
Review of Days Inn Ukiah

Days Inn Ukiah
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Ukiah
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

An unexpected stay in Ukiah led us to book this hotel for 4 days while our truck was being worked on. We could easily walk to town and rather enjoyed walking around and exploring the neighborhood west of here. Our host Nick made it easy for us to stay here...always helpful and fulfilling our needs for extra towels, recommendations and directions. We look forward to staying again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
daysinnukiahca, Webmaster at Days Inn Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m glad our great staff was able to go beyond the expected to make your experience at our well-located and affordable hotel better than you were expecting. Our goal is always to exceed guest expectation. When you need us again in the future, you can count on us to be here for you.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnukiahca, Webmaster at Days Inn Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed 7 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnukiahca, Webmaster at Days Inn Ukiah, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Checked inn, was tired and glad to settle down for the night. Bathroom was disgusting. Called front desk to ask to have it cleaned. Property Manager called back and told us he was refunding our money and we would have to find another hotel. We went to Hampton Inn and will never stay at another Days Inn if this is the level of "service" they provide.

Room Tip: Avoid this place like herpes.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This particular Days Inn apparently has "good rooms" and "bad rooms". We were told we were getting a "good room" - the room itself was decent but the bathroom was not as clean as it should have been. For the absurdly high price they charge, they really need to step up their cleaning. It wasn't horrible but I spoke to a couple that was not blessed with a "good room" and they said it was filthy and horrendous. The real issue, however, was that they advertise they have a restaurant and they do not, and we booked this motel because they had a restaurant. After complaining to the staff about several other issues with no resolution, I called Days Inn Central and told them the motel isn't clean and they misrepresent themselves by saying they have a restaurant. Hats off to Days Inn Central because apparently they contacted the manager of the motel right away. Because I made that phone call, the manager called my room and asked my husband and myself to leave! He basically said he'd refund last night's fee just to get rid of us. However, we were there 2 nights because we needed to have our motorcycles serviced nearby so we had no vehicles and no way of getting anywhere else, plus many motels in this horrible little town were booked for some reason. But when we were asked to leave for like the fifth time, I realized that I really wanted to haha so I told the manager I needed a few minutes to make sure we can get an appropriate room in a different motel. He got annoyed that I needed these few minutes, as if we were not the ones being majorly inconvenienced after paying way too much to spend the night in a crappy motel. After we checked into the Hampton Inn, I called Days Inn Central for the second time to rat out the manager for asking me to leave when I contacted them the first time.

Room Tip: Don't get a room here period.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down in some small ways. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.