“Great eats”

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #8 of 195 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 12 October 2017

It’s been years since Family and friends including myself choose this restaurant as often as we can. Their meals are abundant and delicious. Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

All meals available here. Good size menu. Plenty of food. Service is good. Just ask for it. Claudia is my favorite server, but everyone is nice.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

It's a bit pricy here, but definitely worth it. I am in love with the waffles, they have a pawprint in the middle too. The decor is precious and the service is always on point :) love this place.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This place is right off I-80 so it's very easy to get to. I met friends there and they loved it as much as I do. Varied menu so everyone is happy. Desserts to die for. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Go here and enjoy! Oh! The decor is very unique mountain, bear, log type.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food! Claudia was a fabulous server. Friendly, thoughtful and extremely efficient. She made great recommendations and we were not disappointed.

We had the Grizz split between our three children, which was more than enough. I had the SCRAMbowl which was waaaaaay too much food. It was amazing! My wife had the Southern Scramble which she truly enjoyed.

We will definitely return again and again.