“Our Fav! Best Healthy Surprise Spot in Town”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #11 of 218 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We enjoy coming here often for the tastiest low-calorie fish dinners available locally that we have found. Their Herb-Grilled Salmon dinner is tender, tasty, and low calorie. The dinner arrives with broccoli cooked just right for our tastes. My daughter orders it every time. I, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoy the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Piccata dinner for its unique tangy flavor and the accompanying zucchini that is topped with crispy bread or parmesan crumbles. Both dinners boast a unique tangy and interesting flavor I simply cannot get enough of. The portion sizes of each dinner entree are just right and the calorie count arrives to the table around 450 calories according to the menu. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you try either of these Olive Garden favorites. Note: These are both on the Dinner Menu but they will happily make it for Lunch as well. We've ordered for both in the past.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We love the Olive Garden chain, you know exactly what you are getting and most are well run and offer good food. The Vacaville Olive Garden did not disappoint. We were seated straight away, just before it got busy. Our server was excellent, the salad and breadsticks great, our mains: the steak gorgonzola and chicken margherita both very good. As always we ate far too much before the mains arrived. Good service, good food and enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Love to eat here !!! The good and varieties are wonderful along with wine selection . Big parties or private occasions. The bar drinks are so pleasantly designed for any taste. You never run out of anything . The staff is always soooo polite

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner at the Olive Garden in Vacaville.

The service was excellent, and the food was also very good.
Appetizer was the Parmesan Bites(outstanding!!), and entrees were angel hair pasta with pesto for me and spaghetti with marinara for my wife. Mine was great, but even though my wife ordered hers spicy, it came out bland(it always does).
Still, we keep giving it a shot, hoping one day OG will come up with a tasty tomato sauce. Their service and other products have improved dramatically over the past couple of years, so I hold out some hope.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I used to like Olive Garden, but after going this time, I will never try it again. Super salty, no real flavor. Gross. Clearly prepackaged & frozen