“Good inexpensive eats”

Olive Garden
Ranked #12 of 209 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Their soups are very delicious, I recommend them all. The pasta is very good as well. You almost always come out satisfied, after dining at Olive Garden.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I went to the Olive Garden in Vacaville, California. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement. Six shrimp in the Shrimp Scampi!! What the heck!? It would be more appropriately called tomato and asparagus scampi with shrimp dressing. For $18+ that was NOT value for money. If I ever go again, that is one dish I will not be ordering.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first time in any Olive Garden and it was truly a wonderful experience, the server was very cheerful and pleasant provided wonderful suggestions of menu items. I have the classic lasagna, in which, was absolutely delicious! Additionally, the Italian dressing for the side salads was so delicious that I purchased some at a grocery store. Finally my overall experience was amazing and I highly recommend this restaurant to anybody who enjoys Italian food.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We enjoy coming here often for the tastiest low-calorie fish dinners available locally that we have found. Their Herb-Grilled Salmon dinner is tender, tasty, and low calorie. The dinner arrives with broccoli cooked just right for our tastes. My daughter orders it every time. I, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoy the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Piccata dinner for its unique tangy flavor and the accompanying zucchini that is topped with crispy bread or parmesan crumbles. Both dinners boast a unique tangy and interesting flavor I simply cannot get enough of. The portion sizes of each dinner entree are just right and the calorie count arrives to the table around 450 calories according to the menu. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you try either of these Olive Garden favorites. Note: These are both on the Dinner Menu but they will happily make it for Lunch as well. We've ordered for both in the past.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We love the Olive Garden chain, you know exactly what you are getting and most are well run and offer good food. The Vacaville Olive Garden did not disappoint. We were seated straight away, just before it got busy. Our server was excellent, the salad and breadsticks great, our mains: the steak gorgonzola and chicken margherita both very good. As always we ate far too much before the mains arrived. Good service, good food and enjoyed our visit.