All reviews lotion dispensers room was clean front desk person nut tree two nights danielle motel dust freeway california
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Wonderful check in. The gentleman who checked us in was so helpful. We were really tired after driving for hours and he was so cheerful. Our room was towards the back and it was very quiet. The only reason we knew we had neighbors was because their cars were parked in front of their rooms. The bed was so comfortable. The room was very plain. A nice dresser that a huge flat top TV sat on. There was a desk and a comfortable desk chair. Only one bed side table but that wasn't a problem. It was obvious that the hotel was a bit dated, and the bathtub/faucet leaked but that was no problem. Soap, shampoo, hand lotion and conditioner all available in wall mounted containers. Nice not to have those darn little bottles, or have to tear apart the crazy envelopes. The hotel is only a couple of blocks away from the Nut Tree area. So many resturants within walking distance. We ate at Nations Giant Hamburgers and also at I HOP. Both within walking distance too. Swimming pool was a bit cool, but outside temp was pushing 100 degrees so it was really nice.

Date of stay: July 2018
ABVIVac, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our mission is to provide a clean, comfortable room at a value as we invest in our property.

Reviewed 21 July 2018

I was transitioning from Los Angeles County to Northern Ca. I had a really bad night before checking into the Americas Best Value Inn. I received exactly what I needed as I prepared for a place of my own, and a new job. The staff was polite and very attentive to my needs.

Room tip: The only thing I feel should have happen, was the shower curtains should be replaced/washed twice a month.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 10 July 2018

My understanding at the time of making the reservation was the total price, including tax was to be $79 per night for a total of $158 for two nights. I failed to double check this cost on my booking confirmation, live and learn. Upon arrival, I was informed the tax was not included in the $158 figure. I feel I was bait and switched. Beware of this when using booking.com.

Room tip: Room air conditioner worked well. continental breakfast was pretty wimpy.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Had a terrible attitude at check in and worse at check out. They treat everyone here as if they are criminals. They require a $100 cash deposit because evidently the clientele trash the rooms. It took them 35 minutes to check me out ( they had to go inspect my room ) police were called twice this morning for disturbances. When I raised my voice because she kept ignoring me she threatened to call the police. This hotel is garbage, the people who stay here are evidently garbage, and the employees are jerks.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ABVIVac, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Our hold on a credit card or a cash deposit is implemented, because all our room are non smoking and we only allow small dogs. There is a sign on our counter to show this policy. We will share your feedback with our front counter staff.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My wife, a good friend and I all needed a cheap place to stay while road tripping our way from Oregon down into San Francisco. We could not get a room to stay in the night we arrived in CA so we decided to stay out of SF for the 1st night and not too far of a drive into the City. This is how we stubled upon the Americas Best Value Inn in Vacaville. I looked it up and booked it for a cheap price.

This was purely a drop in, crash, get some rest and move on with the road trip kinda joint. We didnt book this expecting much and it worked perfectly for our needs.
*Cheap in Cost
*Close access to San Fran and right off the freeway
*Pool was a bonus while it was hot out and being next to a restaurant for nearby eats.

If needed or driving thru again, I would absolutely book this place again.

Front desk staff were helpful and friendly.

Rooms were very simple and dated but clean. An okay place to rest your head for a night while road tripping.

Date of stay: July 2017