“Good food”

Mary's Pizza Shack
Ranked #69 of 210 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I've never had a bad meal here whether it's lunch or dinner. The salads are delicious and service is awesome.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Maybe I've eaten pizza at chains for too long lol and this was my first visit to Mary's. I wanted to try something new and support a localized business.
I just wanted a carry out pizza to go. The place was busy and I'd already looked online at the menu so I knew what I wanted. I told the girl when I ordered it was my first time at the establishment so to excuse my questions. She was nice and bubbly! One of my questions was how many toppings come with a large pizza? She said I think 5. I said ok I'll tell you what I want and pay for the extra. The pizza was done quickly (tip- if you come in and order rather than call in an order it is made faster I was told) and looked delish! I paid but couldn't get out of my head why my pizza was so expensive! The menu says a large pizza is $21 so why was my pizza $36 and change?? (Before tip of course) and they do not give you and itemized copy of the receipt just the signers copy.
It kept eating at me so I called and asked why my pizza was $15 more than the menu advised. Thats the price of another pizza!
Well come to find out 0 toppings are included with the pizza! For the menu price you are buying a cheese pizza. Each topping is an addl charge. So the girl told me the wrong information. 5 toppings are not included-0 are included! So I paid $15 for toppings for my $21 pizza. Of course she apologized. And asked if I'd like to speak to a Mgr. I declined. But consumer beware!!
Btw the pizza was good with a nice crust. I would go back, but I'm not unless I have a coupon.. that is too expensive for pizza! I guess back to the chains I go....

1  Thank Mcoreo2
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I was there just as they opened and only had minutes for lunch. I had a great meal and my ticket in under 30. The tortellini in an Alfredo pesto sauce was awesome. I will be back!!!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The last 3 times in Vacaville, I've taken my family to Mary's Pizza Shack, since we don't have one near where we live. It's consistently really good. We love that their pizza's are on thin crust and their signature salad is really, really good! The portions are large and easily shareable. The last time we went (8/5/16) we had the BEST waitress! Bria took excellent care of us! She was super friendly and wonderfully accommodated our family's requests. Thanks again Bria! I would highly recommend checking out Mary's Pizza Shack!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

On a Tuesday night we wanted a little Italian and that's what we got! We searched the area for a place between Sacramento and Suisun City and this is where we landed. And glad we did. Asked if they was a family special and the gal said no, so we made our own. We had the fettuccine, spaghetti with a huge meatball and a large pizza. The 2 dinners came with salad so we split those too. There were four of us and we all shared and really enjoyed it. There was so much food we need a to go container! I love restaurants that a "Mom" started and the kids stayed with. Will check out their other locations when in the areas.

Been to Mary's Pizza Shack? Share your experiences!