“Always good”

Mary's Pizza Shack
Ranked #50 of 207 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I always get the he and she meatballs- they were just as good as they always are and the service was very nice as well. Our kids enjoyed making their own pizza as well

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I was part of a 30+ extended family lunch. Service was quite efficient. I heard lots of raves about the food. Mary's salads are always a high point. I had the eggplant fritti, a lighter version of eggplant parmigiana. My son loved his HUGE hamburger.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We arrived at the movies way to early for our movie and just wanted to grab something for lunch. In a short time we had just brewed perfectly cold ice tea, salads, pasta.
worth the walk in the parking lot and the employees very sweet and we felt welcoming from the very start till we left.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This is a family favorite - best Italian in Vacaville, especially the He and She meatballs and the kids make-your-own pizza

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The Pizza was good. The service was good. Place was very clean. We will go there again, when we are wanting pizza.